This webinar presentation is 30 minutes in length and provides a wealth of information and materials. In this webinar, Brittany Monro covers the following topics related to multisensory instruction:
- What is multisensory instruction?
- Three learning pathways
- Incorporating the three learning pathways when teaching
- Benefits of multisensory instruction
- Fine motor activities
- Gross motor activities
- The importance of crossing the midline and crossing the midline activities
- 8 multisensory activity ideas (which can also be used as stations in the classroom)
You will also receive a plethora of free materials and resources, as well as links to additional materials you may want to purchase to add to your multisensory toolbox!
Free materials included with this webinar:
- Webinar Workbook
- Traceable Card Decks with and without images
- Printable Storyboards for the multiple spellings
- Sound to Picture Matching Game
- Beginning Sound Bingo
- Syllable pattern cards for sorting activity
- Slimy Syllabication Deck
- A “Multisensory Shopping List” with links to purchase items of your choice
If you are interested in more information about this webinar, please fill out our contact form below.
*You will be asked to create an account in our virtual classroom prior to viewing or enrolling in any courses or webinars. This is intended to protect our current and prospective course participants.
Did you know that OGOA has a unique way of doing webinars?
We receive a lot of questions about the launch time for our webinars, as people are concerned about being present when the webinar launches.
The great thing about our webinars – you do not need to be present when they launch! Once our webinars become available, if you are enrolled in the platform, you can view them anytime. Our webinars are pre-recorded. You can pause and rewatch our webinars as many times as you would like.
Also, once you are enrolled, you have unlimited access to the webinar! You can circle back to watch the video anytime in the future, and you have unlimited access to the materials.
There is also a discussion forum in the platform, in which you can pose questions and dialogue with the presenter and other participants.