The focus of this Syllabication Unit is on the syllable division patterns & syllable division rules.
This syllabication unit is a wonderful transitioning layer from Level 1 to Level 2 Orton Gillingham. It is important to assist students with understanding the concept of syllabication & providing them the tools to successfully decode multisyllabic words. As students transition to morphological & advanced language concepts, they will be well-equipped to glean from this new knowledge having mastered this Syllabication Unit.
The compilation of materials included in this unit are:
- Steps to introducing syllable patterns
- Steps to introducing syllable division rules
- Syllable pattern pictorial for memory/recall
- Syllabication deck
- Prepared syllabication lesson plans
- Prepared syllabication student worksheets
- Division Worksheets
- Words for Spelling
- Tier 2 Vocabulary Practice
- RAN Practice for Fluency
- Grammar Practice
It is difficult to put a value on such a comprehensive unit that plays a vital role in helping students attain mastery with syllabication.
NOTE: The Syllabication Unit is included in the Advanced Language Continuum Course
- All materials will be immediately available to you via email to download once purchased