- Understanding Learning Disabilities: How Difficult Can This Be? by Rick Lavoie. PBS Video. 1-800-344-3337 www.ricklavoie.com/videos.html . Allows viewers to experience the same frustration, anxiety, and tension that children with learning disabilities face in their daily lives.
- Beyond F.A.T. City: A Look Back, A Look Ahead, by Rick Lavoie. PBS (DVD www.ricklavoie.com/videos.html . Offers practical strategies as well as inspirational messages for parents and educators.
- Journey into Dyslexia, by Alan & Susan Raymond (DVD) http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/journey-into-dyslexia#/ . Profiles of students and adults with dyslexia who share their experiences of struggling in school…and succeeding in life.
- ADHD: What Do We Know?, by Russell Barkley. Guilford Publishing, 1992. www.russellbarkley.org Characteristics, prevalence, causes, and problems associated with ADHD.
- Last One Picked, First One Picked On, by Rick Lavoie. PBS Video. 1-800-344-3337 www.ricklavoie.com/videos.html . Describes how parents and teachers can help children overcome social difficulties.
*List provided the DII