Orton Gillingham Advanced Language Onsite Training
PREREQUISITE: Orton Gillingham Basic Language Training (Level 1)
Our Advanced Language (Level 2) onsite training includes:
- Travel expenses for 2-3 facilitators (number of facilitators is dependent upon number of participants)
- 5 days/30 hours of hands-on comprehensive training
- All necessary course materials
- Adaptation for whole group instruction
- Unlimited participant access to the online content (video demonstrations, PPT presentations, pdf downloads…)
- Unlimited mentorship as well as Q & A conferencing
- Observation practicum with feedback
- Orton-Gillingham certificate of completion through the academy
- Advanced Language Teacher’s Manual
- Informal Coding Assessment
- Complete Lesson Plan Package (in six phases) in PDF format for ease of printing
- Morpheme Families eBook (word lists, passages, comprehension questions, & sentences for dictation) in PDF format
- Visual Aids
This all-inclusive onsite/online training is $895 per person for a 10 participant minimum.
We train an array of professionals… From administrators, school psychologists, teachers (Title 1, Sped, Gen. Ed., ESL/EFL), SLPs, OTs… to private tutors. Anyone who teaches the English language would benefit by learning the Orton Gillingham Approach.
Below is a video testimonial at the close of an onsite training:
We want to be your ongoing Orton Gillingham resource. For your convenience, we do accept purchase orders. Please fill out the contact form below and let us know how we can meet your Orton Gillingham training needs.